HTS (High-throughput screening) is a service to identify hit compounds with high probability in a short period of time.
Our HTS platforms and services for your drug discovery
- Seamless services from assay development through HTS with well-experienced and high expertise professionals high expertise professionals
- HTS platform covering a wide range of target classes and phenotypes
- Pharma-origin vast library with high quality and diverse structure
- One-stop Hit follow-up service
Seamless screening platform from assay development
through HTS with well-experienced and high expertise professionals
◆ Axcelead offers an integrated screening platform including material preparation, assay development, and HTS.
◆ Axcelead proposes promising flexible screening plans and strategies based on customer needs.
▶ Axcelead provides hit compounds including high-value information.
◇ Compound profiles based on Axcelead original data.
Cytotoxicity data (only for compounds tested in-house so far)
Biological annotations of hit compounds
Kinase selectivity profiles
◇ Review of hit compounds by medicinal chemists in Axcelead
Clustering of hit compounds by Axcelead original algorithm
Comments on structural characteristics of each cluster
◇ Drug-like properties
(QED, HBA/HBD, AlogP, tPSA, number of aromatic ring, Fsp3 etc.)
Assay development and high-throughput screening platforms
covering a wide range of target classes
◆ Platforms are available for all major target classes and phenotypes.
◆ Axcelead proposes and conducts suitable material preparation (recombinant proteins and stable cell lines)
for your HTS.
■ Major AXL assay platforms
● Ion channels/Transporters
● Nuclear receptors
● PPI (protein-protein interaction)
● Phenotypic screening
e.g.) High content screening, Reporter gene assayGene expression analysis
Vast compound libraries with high quality and diverse structure
◆ Axcelead proposes the optimal compound libraries for your HTS.
■ Diversity libraries
- Pooled library 782,000 compounds
- Single library 79,000 compounds
■ Focused libraries 100,000 compounds
- Libraries for target classes (Kinase, GPCR, Protease, PPI, etc.)
- sp3 rich
- Extended rule of 5
- Natural product
< For customers who have received our HTS service >
One-stop Hit follow-up service after HTS
◆ Axcelead supports to generate Advanced Hit compounds with several approaches to prioritize your hit chemotypes.
- Affinity selection-mass spectrometry (AS-MS)
- Thermal shift assay (TSA)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Isothermal titration calorimetry (ITC)
- Surface plasmon resonance (SPR)
- X-ray crystallography