SmartIND for your goal
~Achieve optimal IND with the fastest and minimum way~
- Propose optimal strategies, i.e. SmartIND, based on your project goal and a target product profile
- Prepare IND data set in 11 months in the shortest case
- Discuss plan for diverse modalities as well as a small molecule by researchers who have experienced more than 40 INDs and 20 or more NDAs
Prepare IND data set in 11 months in the shortest case
Before a contract, ADDP discuss with a sponsor according to information provided by a sponsor, from a standpoint of pharmaceutical industries.
- Target product profile
- Strategic plan
- Study design
- Synthetic route
One team and one stop shop
- Assign a project coordinator and members with well-experience in pharmaceutical industries, to your projects as one team.
- Manage studies conducted at in-house as well as affiliated CROs as one stop shop.
Benefit of collaboration with Axcelead
Axcelead manages the entire preclinical study process at its hub to significantly reduce the client’s burden for IND and out-licensing.
- Propose optimal strategies under SmartIND based on project goals and target product profile which is important for the strategies.
- Propose best package plan according to various modalities [eg. Incorporate safety pharm into repeat tox studies, animal selection for repeat tox (KI/KO animals, appropriate 1 species, etc), omit in vitro studies, etc]
- Support licensing out by researchers as well.
- Collaborate with various departments of Axcelead and the affiliated CROs and CMOs.
- Contribute to a smooth transition to clinical development through further quantitative evaluation of projects by combining pharmacometrics, such as modeling & simulation, in addition to PK/PD assays and analyses. Learn more: